THE BEAUTIES OF BUENOS AIRES
- See the City's historical heritage
- Grasp social, cultural and economic issues
- Fully customized tours
- Do it at yor own pace
TOURS WITH FLEXIBLE DURATION
ALL GROUP SIZES: 1 PERSON TO A FULL COACH
CAN BE COMBINED WITH A TRANSFER THE SAME DAY : SEE OUR POPULAR PACKAGE
4 hrs 5 hrs 7hrsSEE DETAILS
* ONE LANGUAGE PER GROUP! NO MIXES !
* WE COMPLETE THE ITINERAY WE PROMISED
* WE DO NOT RUSH YOU AROUND
* FEXIBLE ALL THE WAY
* PICKUP AND DROP OFF FROM CRUISE PORT
* YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST
NB: Guests lodged in hotels will be picked up slightly earlier and taken to the cruise port to start the tour.
No extra charge.
After disembarking from your cruise ship at the port in Buenos Aires, meet your local guide in the morning or the afternoon, depending on your preference and the duration chosen.
Get on a comfortable mini van or mini bus and enjoy all the highlights of Buenos aires.
- Plaza de Mayo with the Casa Rosada, the executive office of the President of Argentina, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Cabildo .
- San Telmo, one of the oldest and most preserved neighborhoods.
- The port of La Boca, where the first Italian immigrants lived. and the famous street “Caminito”.
- La Recoleta, famous for the cemetery that holds buried famous figures of Argentinian history .
- .Floralis Generica : a giant metal flower created by a local designer and which opens its petals at dawn
- Los Bosques de Palermo , con el Rosedal ( The Rose Garden ), and a view of the Rio de la Plata are also included stops
During the visit, you are welcome to get some free time including lunch in a traditional café or brasserie.
At the end of your day, the guide will bring you back to your ship, advise you on further visits and suggest shopping locations and eating places if you wish.
CITY TOUR AND AIRPORT TRANSFER COMBO:
A tour designed for cruise ship passengers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their ship early and want to see the city before flying back home.
Can be used as well for travellers arriving at the airport in the morning and embarking the same day.
Load your luggage, visit the city and do not worry about your transfer.
Like the City Tours, It covers all the essential historical landmarks of the city with a personal touch as your guide explains Argentina's past and present including social and cultural issues.
At the end of your day, your guide will take you to the airport at the time of your choice.
A Rio de la PlataB The Rose gardenC Recoleta CemeteryD La BocaE San TelmoF Plaza de Mayo
- Private trilingual guide
- Pick up/ dropoff at the cruise port
- Cold soft drinks
- Free suggestions for visits
- Help with booking other activities in the city