Galdessa Camp is located along the Galana River under Fringed doum Palm and overlooks the Yatta Plateau, the worlds Longest and Oldest fossilized lava flow. Described as Africa’s Top Ten lodges by UK Vogue, Galdessa is undoubtedly, the best place for Bush romance. It has been a choice for many celebrities. If you want to propose to your fiancé or want to leave a lasting impression, this is the place.
NGUTUNI & TSAVO EAST
• At 05h30/06h30 South Coast and North Coast Pick up respectively.
• Drive to Ngutuni wildlife sanctuary for morning game drive
• Lunch at Ngutuni lodge.
• Depart for Galdessa camp to arrive by 1530 Hrs.
• At 16.30 Hrs begin a bush walk with a KWS ranger.
• Dinner and Overnight at Galdessa Camp – FULL BOARD.
TSAVO EAST / RETURN JOURNEY
• At 0630 hrs - early morning game drive
• At 0830 Hrs return to the lodge for breakfast
• After breakfast, embark on a mid-morning game drive.
• Return for Lunch
• After lunch depart for Mombasa and drop off to your beach hotel.
1) Our package for above arrangements includes:
• 3 bottles of mineral water per person per day while on safari
• 1 safari hat per person
• 1 safari bag per person
• Transport in a 7-seater safari minibus with pop-up roof for game viewing
• 1 lunch at Ngutuni lodge.
• Accommodation in Galdessa camp in a thatched and semi-tented bungalow on full-board basis.
• Government taxes
• Game drives in the national reserve as stated above
• 01 Game walk with an armed KWS ranger.
• Services of professional German-speaking Driver-guide while on safari
• All Park entrance fees to above mentioned national reserve.
• Guaranteed window seats.
• Flying doctor evacuation cover
2) Our Package DOES NOT include:
• Personal insurance cover
• Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks except mineral water, while on safari
• Gratuities, tips, cigarettes, laundry
• Any item of personal nature
• Any other item NOT mentioned above
• Any deviation from above itinerary
watch video at: http://vimeo.com/72409928