A discovery of the traditional gaucho life . This is the real thing!
* We take you to an traditional estancia where horses and stallions are bred for polo and racing.
* You will be able to ride horses and see how Martin runs his cattle or produces milk and honey.
* Includes a full " asado " with succulent local meat and a "5 o'clock tea" with local products
* Learn how to make empanadas and prepare a fire "gaucho style" !
There is the option to stay overnight in the estancia , in the silence of nature and enjoy the company of horses. groups of up to 8 guests.
You can ride horses throughout the extensive property, understand how the locals are managing their cattle and learn about the very important agricultural activity of Argentina.
Traditional "Asado" or local dishes at night and breakfast are included.
This activity is not available all year round. Please CONSULT
OPTION 1: Gaucho day w/ " Asado", horse riding and swimming pool.
OPTION 2: Option 1 w/ "Asado, horse riding-swimming pool+empanada making.
OPTION 3: Option 2+Night on site+visit of San Antonio de Reco on day 2.
Bonus stop for all options:The Basilica of Lujan.
UNIQUE TO BUENOS AIRES TOURING:
We also offer an exclusive trip to a cattle auction and Gaucho Fair in the heart of the Pampas !
This activity takes place twice a month only.
Authentic and out of the beaten track experience guaranteed !
A Buenos AiresB Carman de Areco
- Pick up and dropoff
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide
- Complete "Asado "
- Farewell " 5 o'clock tea "