Explore the Step Pyramid of Zoser which is the oldest complete building of stone in history, Pyramid of Teti, Tomb of Kagemni and much more with our guided half day tour which is budget tour and private tour as well to Sakkara, Step Pyramid of Zoser, Pyramid of Teti and tomb of Kagemni.
Save your time and money and book this tour with us
This tour starts at 9am (different pickup times can be arranged upon request) from your hotel/accommodation in Cairo or Giza to the eara of Sakkara to explore the Step Pyramid complex of King Zoser (about 2700 B.C.). It is the oldest complete building of stone ever constructed in history and the first attempt to build a pyramid, you will go around the Step Pyramid to explore its temples and go through its courts, and then you will enter the pyramid of Teti (about 2200 B.C.) and look at the Pyramid Texts which are the oldest recorded religious texts in history, later you will enjoy a visit to the tomb of Kagemni; a nobleman dating back to the Old Kingdom (about 2200 B.C.)
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel/accommodation.
- Meet and greet services at the airport.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Free snack bag (fruit, chips).
- Free soft drink
- Dinner at a good quality restaurant
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single Person = 35 $
From 2 to 4 People = 30 $
From 5 to 8 People = 25$
From 9 to 15 people = 25 $
Child from (6 to10.99 Y ) = 15 $
- Child Below 6 Years = Free