Spend a night in the Jungle. Ride an Elephant through Khao Sok National Park and awake to the call of the Gibbons. This 2 days 1 night tour is an excellent way to experience one of the worlds most ancient rainforests.
- Trip type
A Hotel pickupB Takua Pa morning marketC Elephant Trek
- 08:00 – 09:00: Hotel Pick up.
- Visit the local morning market at Takua Pa.
- Stop to enjoy the view at Khao Sok viewpoint
- Stop at the Monkey Cave
- Thai lunch at Khao Sok River Canoe Restaurant
- Jungle river canoe or bamboo rafting trip down the Sok River. Safe inflatable canoes with life jackets and a local guide to paddle is provided. Sit back and admire the lush green Jungle as you slip along the river, a magical experience!
- Stopping for a swim at the rope swing along the way, and enjoy a relaxed time on the river.
- Check-in At Tree House Bungalow. You will be shown to your private tree house accommodation up in the jungle treetop canopy.
- This is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed.
- Enjoy dinner with a set menu of Thai food.
- Breakfast at the Restaurant.
- Jungle trekking in the tropical rainforest in Khao Sok National Park. Take full advantage of this time to explore the jungle.
- Special lunch will be served at the jungle restaurant.
- Free time or relaxing.
- 2:30-3:00 Pm. Transfer back to your hotel