Murten has experienced a great deal and has exciting stories to tell. Take part in an extraordinary guided tour that will bring you even closer to Murten and its inhabitants.
Did you know that the clock in Murten is wound by hand every day? Or why the first woman in the Murten run was pulled out of the race 100 metres before the finish?
Find out the exciting story of the first woman to take part in the Murten Run, even though women were not permitted at that time. Or find out interesting facts about the old town clock, which has to be wound by hand every day by the Murten daedu to make it run properly.
- 90 min. - a personal tour of Murten
- Division of groups of 20 or more people
- 90 min - 1 - 15 persons CHF 225.- each additional person CHF 15.-
Murten Tourism / Morat Tourisme
This tour is available only in French or German.
If the desired dates or times are no longer available on our reservation portal, please contact us.
Do you have special requests? Please contact us.
Would you like to combine your tour with an aperitif, meal or wine tasting? Please contact us.
026 670 51 12
- Treffpunkt vor dem Berntor (Kiesplatz ausserhalb der Altstadt)
- Begleiteter Spaziergang durch Murten