It is the area of old Cairo where you will see the remains of the Roman fortress of Babylon(1st century), and visit the hanging church of Virgin Mary(3rd century) built over the fortress tower, the church of Abu Serga(St. Sergio)(5th century) with Holy Crypt where theHoly Family stayed for 6 months and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra(9th century), believed to be the place where Baby Moses was found by the Pharaoh’s daughter.
The Coptic museum was inaugurated in 1910 and restored, re-inaugurated in 2006. It has 16000 works of art and manuscripts.
you will be ready at 9:00 am to start your trip to visit the those places
Roman fortress of Babylon, Hanging church, Church of Abu Serga with the Holy Crypt and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra and the Coptic museum.
-Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to visit in a modern air-conditioned van. Then drive you back to your hotel.
Tour duration: 4 hours
Meet up point: your hotel in Cairo or Giza
End point : your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Availability: tour runs everyday
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Free snack bag (fruit, chips).
- Free soft drink
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Activity level: minimal/light/moderate/high/extreme
- [*] yes/no Egypt wheelchair accessible tours
- Kid friendly: yes/no
- Things good to know
- It is recommended to wear proper clothes inside the churches and mosque.
- - No flash inside the Hanging church, no photos at all inside the Church of Abu serga and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single Person = 55 $
From 2 to 4 People = 30 $
From 5 to 8 People = 25 $
From 9 to 15 people = 25 $
Child from (6 to10.99 Y ) = 15 $
- Child Below 6 Years = Free