This private short vacation package is specially designed for people with very limited time to make the most of their time as it gives travelers the opportunity to explore the massive Giza Pyramids and the unrivaled Sphinx, to live the history of Cairo while moving through its museums, mosques and old market, you may also have the opportunity to visit some of its iconic churches (optional).
Day 1 :Arrival
Upon your arrival at Cairo airport, you will be met by Let’s Explore Egypt qualified representative who will assist you with immigrations, visa procedures, customs and luggage checking, then he will escort you to your private means of transport which is a modern a/c vehicle, and then move to your hotel and check in.
Day 2 :Cairo and Giza
This private tour is a full day dedicated for exploring the highlights of Giza and Cairo as you will start with heading to the Giza plateau where you will explore the following monuments:
1. Great Pyramid of Cheops (the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world) dating back to about 2500 B.C.
2. Pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops)
3. Pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops)
4. Panorama area where you can take great pictures of the whole pyramids
5. Camel adventure in the Sahara desert around the pyramids
6. Valley Temple or Mummification Temple of king Chephren where mummification of the dead king took place
7. Great Sphinx which is man headed lion considered as a guardian of the pyramids
Then you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant overlooking the pyramids and proceed to the Egyptian museum which has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world (120,000 items). At the museum you will have the opportunity to wonder at the treasures of the golden Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the Heretic king Akhenaten collection, colossal statues, coffins, colossal statues, animal mummy room, Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee) and much more.
Then you will take traditional felucca sailboat on the Nile for relaxation.
Later you will visit the worldwide known Khan el Khalili bazaar where you will enjoy the oriental atmosphere of the old markets and mosques.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3 Departure
Let’s Explore Egypt representative will pick you up after breakfast from your hotel to Cairo airport to take your flight back home.
Tour duration: 3 days
Meet up point: Cairo airport
End point : Cairo airport
Availability: tour runs everyday
- Meet and assist services at Cairo airport
- 2 nights in a 5 stars hotel in Cairo on B.B. basis (standard double room)
- 30 minutes camel ride in Giza
- 1 hour felucca (sailboat) ride in Cairo
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Private tour
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Free snack bag (fruit, chips).
- Free soft drink
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room)
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single Person = 550 $
- From 2 to 4 People = 425 $
- From 5 to 8 People = 400 $
- from 9 to 15 people = 350 $
- Child from (6 to10.99 Y ) = 275 $
- Child Below 6 Years = Free