Start is at 11.00 (11am) at the Urke Kaihus and finishes here at 16.00 (4pm)
- The meeting point in Urke can be easily reached with the Hjørundfjord cruise from Ålesund. The timetable of the boat corresponds with the start and finish of the trip.
What to bring:
There are a couple of things you really don’t want to forget to bring on this kayaking trip
- Check the weather report beforehand and dress accordingly
- Flexible shoes like sneakers or water shoes
- Lunch, drinks, water, and some snacks
- Sunscreen if it might be sunny
We made a detailed packing list for this single day kayaking trip.