Day 1: Cairo
Be welcomed to Egypt by your representative at the Cairo airport and then be transferred to your hotel to meet your tour guide for briefing about the tour package. Then you will have stay overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza pyramids, Sakkara and Dahshur
After breakfast you will start the tour by exploring the amazing Giza Pyramids Giza, the most famous pyramids in Egypt. Then you will take short drive to see the famous statue in Egypt and the Sphinx at Giza plateau. Then enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids. Leave Giza and heading to Sakkara to visit the Step Pyramid- oldest Pyramid in Egypt and some other amazing tombs which dating back to 4500 BC. Then you will proceed to Dahshur to enter the Red Pyramid and look at the Bent Pyramid. Return to Cairo to enjoy for your overnight at your hotel.
Day 3: Alexandria
After breakfast, meet your tour guide in your hotel then start your day by traveling to Alexandria. Upon arrival to Alexandria visiting three famous places on it your visit starting by catacomb tomb which was carved on the rocks and consisted of 3 levels cut on the rock then. You drive to visit Pompey's pillar and then we proceed to see Qaitbay citadel which located instead of old lighthouse in Alexandria. Next, enjoy lunch in a good quality restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean. Afterwards visit the great new library of Alexandria. Finally you return to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 4: Fayoum City
After your breakfast, you will be met by the guide and travel to Fayoum city in order to see monuments for many historical places. Visit seven water wheels, Qarun Lake where you will watch different kinds of birds .Qarun Lake is very old natural lake.Wonder at Wadi el Rayyan waterfalls and wetlands. You will have lunch in a restaurant overlooking the lake, enjoy visiting the Greek Roman city of Karanis.
Day 5: City tour in Cairo
Start the last tour in Egypt with the Egyptian museum, the old city of Cairo where you can explore the Coptic area and the seven churches there, the citadel of Saladin to visit the Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Have lunch in a good quality restaurant, then wonder around the cave church with sculptures that shows the incredible miracle that happened when a mountain has been moved by the power of praying. Enjoy a felucca ride on the Nile Finally going back to your hotel.
Day 6: Cairo Airport
Your tour ends after breakfast with a transfer to Cairo airport.
Traveler pickup is offered
- WiFi during the tours
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- 4 lunches in Local Restaurants
- All transfers are included
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Camel ride around Giza Pyramids for 30 Minutes
- Felucca ride on the Nile(1 hour)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- 5 Nights accommodation in very clean Hotel Pyramids View room
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room)
Prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single Person = 400 $
- From 2 to 4 People = 286 $
- From 5 to 8 People = 150 $
- from 9 to 15 people = 100 $
- Child from (6 to10.99 Y ) = 200 $
- Child Below 6 Years = Free