Away from cruiseships and tourists we found this hidden gem for you where you can enjoy spectacular fjord scenery and pristine nature in tranquillity.
- All meals, starting with lunch on day one and ending with lunch on day two
- The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide throughout the trip
- Basic paddle and safety instructions before starting your trip
- One night wild camping and the use of all camping gear (except sleeping bag)
- All kayak equipment (single or double kayaks, paddles, paddle vest, 20L dry bag)
- Sleeping bag (3 seasons) rental, 250 NOK per person. It can be booked as an add-on when using the ‘book now button’. We do advise you to bring your own travel sheet/liner to put inside the sleeping bag.
- Any kayak specific clothing such as dry suit, kayaking pants, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Costs occurring in case of dramatic changes of the trip and/or in case of extremely bad weather (eg staying at a camping place or cabin, bus transportation if we have to skip a leg and start from another point the next day)
- Start: day 1, 11.00 at the Urke Kaihus in the village of Urke.
- Finish: day 2, 16.00 at Urke Kaihus
- These times correspond with the boat from and to Ålesund.