- • On this 8-day in Egypt tour see the highlights of Egypt
- • Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo, and Khan Al Khalili in Islamic Cairo
- • Head south to Luxor and Aswan Nile cruise
Today we'll begin your Egypt tour package as your tour manager meets and assists you at Cairo International Airport and then they will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your Egypt holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each activity.
Day 2 : Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then you'll be meet by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant.
Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum to discover the treasure room for the child king Tutankhamen.
Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then we'll drive to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar and much more.
Then we'll return you to your hotel.
Day 3 : Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo then transfer to the airport to travel to Aswan.
Upon arrival we'll embark on your Nile River Cruise.
After lunch you'll visit the world famous High Dam and the awesome Philae temple, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor.
Day 4 : Kom Ombo / Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo, having breakfast on board before visiting the Kom Ombo Temple, which is shared by two gods: Sobek and Haeroris.
Sail to Edfu, enjoying lunch on board. Then we'll visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, Horus Temple in Edfu.
Enjoy afternoon tea during while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5 : Luxor West Bank
Sail to Luxor, having breakfast on board before visiting the West Bank, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings.
Next we'll visit the mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom for the Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC, at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon.
Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Dinner on board,
Day 6 : Luxor East Bank
Tips:Meals : Breakfast
Breakfast on board.
Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast.
Then transfer to visit Karnak temples. In the afternoon transfer to Airport to catch your flight to Cairo.
Day 7 : Alexandria Day Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then you’ll be met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Alexandria for a day trip from Cairo to visit the library of Alexandria.
Here we’ll enjoy a variety of key attractions in the city:
•St. Mark oldest church
•The roman amphitheater
•Walking Tour in old city-center
•Abbo Elabbas Mosque
•Site of the Lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
•Montaza Gardens & Palaces
Then back to Cairo.
Day 8 :Cairo - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at the hotel with free time at your leisure, then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departureTips:Meals : Breakfast
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo. (Once confirmed, non-refundable)
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours)All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing
- English-speaking tour guide during your trips (other languages by request)
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Private tour to Alexandria
- Meals at hotel, Nile cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip
- Portage when needed
- 300 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping US$ 7.00/person/day will collect upon arrival for all Hotel and Nile cruise stuff and to all drivers (exclude Guide Tipping)
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot
- Beverage, drinks during meals and in Nile cruise
- Entrance fee of burial chamber inside the great Pyramid (US$ 27.00 per person), second or third Pyramid (US$ 11.00 per person)
- Solar Boat in Pyramids’ area (US$ 12.00 per person)
- Entrance fee inside the Mummies’ room at the Egyptian Museum (US$ 14.00 per person)