- Experience Egypt in a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- • Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- • Relax by the Red Sea.
Welcome to Cairo!
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 2 : Pyramids / Sakkara
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personl guide to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, plus the famous Sphinx and valley temples facing the great statue.
Additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served in a good quality restaurant, and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom’s capital and famous Necropolis.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 : Cairo Sightseeing
After breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, you will be escorted by your private guide to visit the Egyptian Museum, home to the treasure room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room is available (extra ticket on spot).
Lunch will be served at local restaurant, then you'll visit the Saladin Citadel and the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
Later, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 4 : Fly To Aswan - Nile Cruise
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo then transfer to the airport to travel to Aswan.
Upon arrival we'll embark on your Nile River Cruise.
After lunch you'll visit the world famous High Dam and the awesome Philae temple, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. We'll also visit the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk.
Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Day 5 : Kom Ombo / Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo, having breakfast on board before visiting the Kom Ombo Temple, which is shared by two gods: Sobek and Haeroris.
Sail to Edfu, enjoying lunch on board. Then we'll visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, Horus Temple in Edfu.
Enjoy afternoon tea during while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6 :Luxor West Bank
Tips:Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Sail to Luxor, having breakfast on board before visiting the West Bank, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings.
Next we'll visit the mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom for the Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC, at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon.
Lunch on board.
Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Dinner on board Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7 : Luxor East Bank / Hurghada
Breakfast on board.
Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast.
Then transfer to visit Karnak and Luxor temples. In the afternoon transfer to Hurghada on the Red Sea. From Luxor to Hurghada is about a 3 hour and half drive.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 8 : Hurghada Vacation
Optional tours to experience the exquisite diving and snorkeling among the Red Sea coral reefs and see some amazing rare fish. Or choose one of the many other activities such as windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 9 : Hurghada Vacation
Enjoy another day in Hurghada.Tips: Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 10 : Back to Cairo
Breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada with free time at leisure and then you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to travel back to Cairo.
Upon arrival in Cairo you will be met and assisted, then transferred to your hotel for free time at leisure and overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 11 : Cairo Departure
Breakfast at the hotel with free time at your leisure, then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan by domestic flight. (Once confirmed, non-refundable).
- Transfer from Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh by domestic flight.
- Transfer from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo domestic flight.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including bed & breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on 05 star superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada including full board.
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise private.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo are private tours.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Lunch during your trip in Cairo.
- Meals as mention in the above itinerary.
- Bottled water during the trips.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping US$ 7.00/person/day will collect upon arrival for all Hotel and Nile cruise stuff and to all drivers (exclude Guide Tipping)
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot
- Beverage, drinks during meals and in Nile cruise
- Entrance fee of burial chamber inside the great Pyramid (US$ 27.00 per person), second or third Pyramid (US$ 11.00 per person)
- Solar Boat in Pyramids’ area (US$ 12.00 per person)
- Entrance fee inside the Mummies’ room at the Egyptian Museum (US$ 14.00 per person)