- Dig deep and discover the riches of Egypt’s geography, culture and, of course, archaeology, on this epic adventure
- • Step into a world filled with giant statues, temples, and legendary pyramids
- • Take it easy as you float along the Nile on a traditional felucca or enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local family
- • Our tour guide and local experts will share an intriguing combination of the region’s attractions and hidden secrets
- • Meet the gaze of the Sphinx and get into the spirit of bygone times by travelling by donkey to the Valley of the Kings
Meet and assist included upon arrival at Cairo airport
Day 2 : Cairo - Aswan
Head straight to the pyramids and soak in the history of these majestic structures. Later, visit the Egyptian Museum to see more ancient artifacts.
Catch an overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3 : Aswan
Enjoy some free time in the morning to browse the souk or walk along the Nile.
Later, board a felucca (local boat) to reach Elephantine Island and visit a Nubian village. Walk around the small community, then enjoy a traditional dinner at a local home.
Day 4 : Aswan
Spend the day exploring Aswan. Opt to visit the magnificent temples of Abu Simbel.
One of the most fascinating sights in the area is the Temple of Abu Simbel.
Later, opt for a half-day tour of the Unfinished Obelisk, High Dam, and Philae Temple. Visit the modern Nubian Museum to learn more about Aswan’s local people.
Day 5 : Aswan - Kom Ombo
Enjoy a relaxing ride on a felucca (traditional Nile sailboat) and travel down the river, watching the scenery glide by. At night, sleep on the deck under the stars (mattresses and blankets are provided).
Enjoy delicious meals on board.
Day 6 : Kom Ombo - Luxor
Enjoy a guided visit Kom Ombo Temple before driving to Luxor. En route, visit the Temple of Karnak.
Enjoy lunch with a local family on the West bank of the Nile and then explore Luxor at your own pace.
Day 7 : Luxor
Cross to the West Bank. Visit the massive 18m (59ft)-high Colossi of Memnon, which is all that remains of an ancient temple. Descend down the narrow corridors and check out the tombs of the pharaohs at the Valley of the Kings. The Funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut literally seems to rise out of the surrounding limestone outcrops.
Enjoy lunch with a local family on the West Bank of the Nile.
Day 8 : Luxor - Alexandria
Fly to Cairo and transfer to Alexandria. Soak in the European feeling of this Mediterranean city.
Day 9 : Alexandria
Take a guided tour of Catacombs, the National Museum, Pompey’s Pillar, and Qaitbay Fort. With free time, opt to explore the city, check out the city’s cafés, or dine on fantastic seafood.
Day 10 : Alexandria - Siwa
Journey to the hidden Oasis of Siwa. Visit El Alamein Cemetery and Memorial en route.
Day 11 : Siwa
Bike to the Mountain of the Dead and the Temple of the Oracle. Opt to take a dip in Cleopatra’s bath or travel by donkey cart for a perfect desert sunset.
Breakfast & Dinner included
Day 12 : Siwa
Enjoy a 4×4 excursion to the sand dunes, followed by a picnic lunch in the desert.
Breakfast & Dinner included
Day 13 : Siwa - Cairo
Journey back to Cairo.
Day 14 : Cairo
Depart at any time.
- Meet-and-assist services upon arrival and departure
- Transportation on private air-conditioned vehicles
- 11-Night hotel accommodations
- Sleeper Train (Cairo-Aswan)
- Meals as shown on itinerary
- Internal flight (Luxor-Cairo)
- Portage when needed
- All service charge and taxes
- English-speaking Egyptologist guides, entrance fees, and transfers
- All entrance fees
- accomdation in 5 stars hotel except siwa
- International Airfare
- Gratuities/Tipping (Recommended)
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Entry visa to Egypt