Cheap Holiday Package includes Pick up services from Cairo airport, all transfers by a private Air Conditioned van, Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo, 3 Nights in Sharm El Sheikh, 1 Night in the sleeper train, 3 nights on Cruise, Train & Flight Tickets, Breakfast at your Hotel, Egyptologist guide, Entrance fees, Our Prices Includes All Service charges & taxes, Tour excludes Any extras and Tipping Kitty.
Duration: 10 Days 9 Nights ,Type: Private Tour, Run: Everyday, Pick-up Time: As Per Requested time Arrival to Cairo airport
Live tour guide: Spanish, English, German
- Pick up services from Cairo airport
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned van
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo
- 3 Nights in Sharm El Sheikh
- 1 Night in the sleeper train
- 3 nights on Cruise Board (Aswan- Luxor) Full Board (Sightseeing included).
- Train tickets
- Flight Tickets
- * Transfer by A/C Vehicle:
- Sharm El Sheikh / Cairo
- Breakfast at your Hotel
- Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inside the great Pyramid Ticket 45 $ each
- inside the middle pyramid 20 $ each
- 30 Minutes Camel Ride around Pyramids 10 $ each
- 1 Hour Camel Ride around Pyramids 20 $ each
- 1 Hour ATV Qaud Bike at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 30 $ each
- Inside King Tutankhmen Tomb 30$each
- Habu Temple 20$ Each
- Nevertari Tomb QV66 125$ Each
- Karnak Sound & Light Show 40$ Each
- Luxor Temple Sound & Light Show 40$ Each
- SHORT FELUCCA BOAT TRIPS IN LUXOR 25$ Each
- LUXOR CITY TOUR BY HORSE CARRIAGE 25$ Each
- VISIT MUMMIFICATION MUSEUM 30$ Each
- LUXOR MUSEUM 30$ Each
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
We will meet you at Cairo airport to pick you up to your hotel in Cairo for the overnight.
Day 2: Cairo Tour
After your breakfast you will meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel with with your modern air conditioned van to start your Pyramids of Giza and The Egyptian Museum Day Tour and you will move directly to visit the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus which considered the most important attraction in Giza and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages, After that you will stop for photos at the Great Sphinx which is a colossal with human-headed lion body, and then you will visit the Valley Temple.
After that you will move to visit The Egyptian Museum, which displays a large and a rare collection of 5000 years of art, which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
After that you will move for shopping at Khan El Khalili bazaar which is famous with its high quality items with very cheap prices.
At the end of the day our guide will escort you to the train station to take your train to Aswan. Overnight and dinner on board the train.
Day 3: Kom Ombo
Break fast on board the train then transfer to your cruise in Aswan upon your arrival. Lunch on board the cruise, check in and then visiting Kom Ombo and return to the cruise for the dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Edfu
Breakfast on board the cruise then you will visit Edfu temple after that you will return to the cruise for lunch and sailing to Luxor and overnight on board the cruise.
Day 5: Luxor Day Tour
After your breakfast on board the cruise you will start your Luxor Day Tour of the East and West Banks our guide will accompany you to visit Karnak temple, move to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs, and move to visit the Colossi of Memnon.
Finally, you will get to visit the Hatshepsut’s Temple who was the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt, Finally you will move to the cruise for the dinner and overnight on board the cruise.
Day 6 Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer to the domestic airport. Departure by plane to Sharm El Sheikh. Arrival meets & assists by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Overnightin Sharm El Sheikh. .
Day 7 Free day
Breakfast. Free day.
Day 8: Free day
Breakfast. Free day.
Day 9 Cairo
Breakfast. Transfer to Cairo by A/C bus, Arrival meets & assists by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Day 10 Final departure
Our tour representative will pick you up to the airport for the final departur