Do you have just only two days in Cairo, our suggested plan to you discover luxor and Cairo together
Day 1 Cairo and Giza
Start your day tour right after breakfast as you will meet our private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide and proceed to Giza plateau where you can wonder at 3 pyramids that represent 3 generations:
• The Great Pyramid of Cheops (2500 B.C.); only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- • The Pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops)
- • The Pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops) with partial granite outer casing
- • The panorama area (the highest point of the plateau) where you can take great pictures
- • Camel ride adventure in the Sahara desert around the pyramids
- • The Valley Temple or the Mummification Temple of Chephren
- • The Great Sphinx and its mysteries
Then you will enjoy lunch at a top quality restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids.
Discover the great civilization of ancient Egypt as you go through the corridors and browse in the Egyptian museum that has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world including the treasures of king Tut Ankhamen, Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fees), animal mummy room, ancient manuscripts, colossal statues and much more, and then you will move to the area of the worldwide known oriental ancient bazaar of Khan el Khalili to enjoy the atmosphere and take great views of ancient mosques and houses. Meanwhile you will learn about the story and history behind each corner.
You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2 Luxor
After breakfast you will be transferred to Cairo airport to catch your flight to Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor airport you will start your full day in Luxor as you will explore
the Valley of the Kings that has about 70 royal tombs (entry to 3 tombs included(
the Temple of Hatshepsut with its magnificent terraces
the colossi of Memnon and their mystery
Karnak Temple (biggest temple on earth) and its huge magnificent Hypostyle Hall
Lunch is included at a good quality restaurant, and then you will be transferred back to Luxor airport to catch your flight back to Cairo where you will be transferred back to your hotel for overnight.
Highlight of the tour:
• Step back to the time of ancient Egyptian gods and temples
• Perfect use of time
• Perfect use of money
Tour Duration : 2 Days
availability: Every Day
hotel Pick and Drop off : any Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Pick Up Time : 7:00 AM
END time : 7:00 PM
type : Private Tour
Live tour guide
English Spanish German
- Meet and assist services at Cairo and Luxor airport
- Domestic flights (Cairo-Luxor, Luxor-Cairo)
- 30 minutes camel ride in Giza
- 2 lunches
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle in Cairo tours.
- Free snack bag (fruit, chips).
- Free soft drink
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room, Tomb of king Tut Ankhamen)
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.