Cairo stopover packages for 2 days and layover tours in Cairo and Gixa, great transit tours from Cairo airport for 2 days tours in Cairo and Giza with a personal tour guide to visit Cairo and Giza must-see sights including Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, the sphinx, Saqqara, Step pyramid of King Zoser, Memphis, Saladin Citadel, Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Then visit Old Cairo to see major attractions such as the Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Church of St. Barbara, and the Church of Abu Serga, one of the oldest Coptic churches in Cairo. Continue to the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle East.
A Oruba, Road, El NozhaB Al HaramC Saqqarah
Cairo and Giza 2 Day Tour Package
Day 1 Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis , and Saqqara
- You will be picked up from Cairo hotel or Cairo airport by Bastet Travel Expert Guide, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops , Chephren and Mykerinus . Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit the Valley Temple .
- Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. Overnight in Cairo Hotel
Day 2 Tour to The Egyptian Museum and old Cairo
- Bastet Travel Guide will pick you up from your hotel in At 8:00 am First, you will visit the Egyptian museum.
It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artefacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewellery that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Entrance fee to the Mummies room is not included.
- Then you will drive up to the Saladin Citadel, constructed by Salah al-Din on the Moqattam Hills in 1183 AD as a defence against Crusader armies. Known for its fresh air and sweeping views of Cairo , it is now a preserved historic site of mosques and museums, including the Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha. Designed by the Turkish architect Yousif Boushnaq, who came to Cairo especially from Istanbul to build the great building, the mosque’s alabaster structure stands in beautiful contrast to the sandstone city.
- Then, visit Old Cairo to see major attractions such as the Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Church of St. Barbara, and the Church of Abu Serga, one of the oldest Coptic churches in Cairo
- Continue to the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Discover a maze of alleys that have been at the centre of Cairo ’s trading activities since the 14th century.