- Return Time
- 2 nights accommodation at a 3-star or 4-star hotel with breakfast in Olympus Riviera
- Train tickets from Athens – Katerini /Olympus Riviera - Athens
- Pick-up and drop off from Katerini train station to your hotel and back
- Transfers during the trips in Olympus region
- Taxes & service fees
- Optional: Food and wine tasting at the foothills of Mount Olympus
- First class train tickets upon request
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entrance fees to Dion archeological site
- Licensed guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers in Athens
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received within 2 days of departure will incur no penalty.
- Cancellations received within 1 day of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Day 1,Athens to Katerini (Olympus Riviera) and Sunset Tour
Catch the morning train to Katerini at 09:22 am from Athens 'Larissis' Railway Station. Upon your arrival in Katerini, at around 13:00 pm, our English speaking guide will be waiting for you at the train station holding a signboard with your name on it to transfer you to your hotel. Late afternoon we will take you to several remarkable sites of the region during the exclusive Olympus sunset tour.
We will admire the mythical land of ancient Leibithra. Learn about the myths and tales of the legendary mountain of gods, all while enjoying the pleasant colors of the golden hours. We will reach the village of Paleos Panteleimonas. Characterized by cobblestone alleys and rooftops that resemble the peaks of the mountains, its stone households appear as if they were engraved in the silhouette of nature. Paleos Panteleimonas’ authentic charm, untouched by the passing of time, paired with the gleaming sunset make this a quintessential location to conclude the day.
Back to the hotel.
Day 2,Morning tour and free afternoon
Start at 9:00 from your hotel. Explore the mythical home of the Greek gods on this Mount Olympus And Dion Half-day Morning Tour. Visit the ancient site of Dion, the gorge of Enipeas and many more along the way! Find out where the gods of Olympus were worshiped, where crusaders guarded the region of Macedonia and where Zeus took his morning bath. Visit the ancient site of Dion, learn about the sanctuary dedicated to Zeus and visit the Archaeological Museum of Dion. You will wander through the medieval fortress of Platamon Castle with the incomparable panorama of the stunning surroundings. We will hike to the gorge of Enipeas on an expedition to find the enchanting bathtub of Zeus, visit the traditional Macedonia village of Litochoro. After this morning tour, at around 13:00 pm, the bus will drop you back to your hotel. The evening is free for you to explore the area on your own.
Day 3,Free time and train back to Athens
Free time or optional trip - food and wine tasting tour at the foothills of Mount Olympus. Greece is famous for the variety of its traditional natural products, the unique recipes of Mediterranean cuisine and, of course, the wines, an integral part of the country’s culture from antiquity to this day. After this tour, at around 19:00 pm, the bus will drop you to the rail station to return to Athens.