“Start spreading the news! We’re going to be part of it New York, New York! Join us as we embark on Dream Vacation guided 6 days / 5 nights tour of the Big Apple. We will explore the city that never sleeps, seeing many of its attractions, we will have amazing views of the skyline including the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan.”
DAY 1: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13 – NS & NB TO AUBURN MA
Today, we will be travelling through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Making several stops today for breaks and lunch, we will travel as far as Auburn MA where we will spend the night on our way to New York City. Upon arrival, we will have a “Pizza Party” for supper compliments of Dream Vacation Tours.
DAY 2: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14 – AUBURN MA TO NEW YORK CITY
Enjoy a nice complimentary hot breakfast. We will then head to New York City where we start with a 3-hour Guided Tour of the city visiting sites such as Midtown and Uptown, United Nations, Grand Central, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's, Central Park and a lot more.
This afternoon you will have a choice of a Guided Tour of NYC or be on your own to explore and meet us at e hotel for check-in. After the guided tour, we will go check in at the hotel after the guided tour.
This evening, you will have the option to relax at the hotel, attend a Broadway Show or visit NYC on your own. We are staying in downtown NYC and our hotel is located close to all the Broadway shows and Times Square.
DAY 3: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15 – LOCAL TOURING IN NEW YORK CITY
Meet your Tour Director to depart and visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with the Statue Cruises. You will also have the option to be on your own and join us for the afternoon guided tour.
This afternoon we will have our last three (3) hour guided tour of New York City. Today we’re going to see Chinatown, Little Italy, 9/11 Memorial and more.
Tonight, you will have some free time to relax at the hotel, shop for bargains, explore, revisit your favourite attractions from the guided tours or go watch a Broadway Show or simply enjoy the night life in famous Times Square where the entertainment is endless! Tonight you will have the option to attend “The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular” at Radio City Music Hall *added fee.
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 – LOCAL TOURING IN NEW YORK CITY
Meet your Tour Director to enjoy our last day in New York City. Today, we will offer drop offs and pick-ups at no cost to places that are to far to walk like the 9/11 Museum and more. For lunch, we will have a special lunch cruise on the Hudson River. (*Optional - add $75 per person) OR you will be on your own to visit anything you would like.
This evening, you will have some free time to relax at the hotel, shop for bargains, explore, revisit your favourite attractions from the guided tours, go visit Carlos’ Bakery, a famous Museum (Arts, Modern Arts or Natural History), go watch a Broadway show or simply enjoy the night life in famous Times Square, where the entertainment is endless! It’s your last night in NYC so make it count! J Tonight we will go watch the amazing Broadway show Come from Away (*Option to add for a fee)
DAY 5: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17 – NEW YORK CITY TO PORTLAND ME
This morning, we will check out of the hotel. Meet with your Tour Director and get ready for the final journey home. Today we will be traveling to Portland, Maine. After we check in to our hotel in Portland, we will offer drop off and pick up to local shopping and also Old Portland.
DAY 6: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18 - PORTLAND ME TO NB & NS
Enjoy a nice hot full breakfast buffet and check out of your hotel. Meet with your Tour Director and get ready for the final journey home. Today we will be traveling to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia with lunch and a few breaks along the way and “grab and go” for dinner. Arrive home and say goodbye to your Tour Director and Driver. You will leave us with unforgettable memories of your New York City Luxury Times Square Tour.
We hope to see you again in the near future! J
|CITY / TOWN||ARRIVAL TIME||LOCATION / ADDRESS|
|Woodstock||2:45 PM||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Bearsley Rd.|
|Fredericton||3:45 PM||Blue Canoe (former Irving Big Stop) - 415 Nevers Rd.|
|Moncton||5:30 PM||The Brick – 75 Trinity Dr.|
|Moncton||5:30 PM||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Blvd.|
|Aulac||6:30 PM||Aulac Big Stop - 170 Aulac Rd.|
|Truro||7:45 PM||Rath Eastlink Centre - 625 Abenaki Rd.|
|Enfield||8:20 PM||Quality Inn Halifax Airport – 60 Sky Blvd.|
|Dartmouth||9:00 PM||Hampton Inn – 65 Cromarty Dr. (Dartmouth Crossing)|
|*** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***|
PAY IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE AN EXTRA $100 PER PERSON (PIF)
Price (includes hotels, tax, fees, transportation & highlights) per person
|GUEST PER ROOM||REGULAR PRICE||PRICE WITH EBB||PRICE WITH EBB & PIF|
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve your seat
Full payment due 60 days before departure
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable.
We strongly suggest travel insurance.
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change.
*Events/activities time is subject to change. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL:
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE: (844) 804-0989
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($24 to $48 per passenger) *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day * 6 days = $24 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide
* Very happy = $6 per day * 6 days = $36 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
* Extremely happy = $8 per day * 6 days = $48 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
For United States Tours
Anyone participating on Dream Vacations Bus Tour/East Shore Productions Tours escorted motor coach tours to the United States must have a valid passport. DVBT/ESP will assume no responsibilities for any individual who is denied entry in the United States. The/these individual(s) must find and pay their own transportation back home.
MERCI / THANK YOU!