Get more bottom time!! Scuba diving with enriched air, nitrox, gives you more "no decompression" dive time. So you can spend more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
That's why it's easy to see why the PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI's most popular specialty scuba diving course. You can stay down longer and get back in the water sooner!! It's just healthier diving and the course is quick and easy.
You need to have a Nitrox compatible dive computer to dive Nitrox for the included dives.
What you learn?
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, analyzing the air in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- You can do the theory of the PADI Enriched Air Diver course online through www.padi.com or buy the book in our dive shop.
- You'll find out that there are more reasons to do this course:
- Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air maximizes your exploration time.
- Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer
- Enriched air reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, so your body recovers faster and easier after diving, especially if you dive more than one dive per day and more days in a row.