"Amazing! ... Awesome! ... Tremendous!" These are only a few of the words people use when they first experience Princess Louisa Inlet. It's something you have to see and be part of to truly understand. Join our marine sightseeing tour, departing Egmont on the Sunshine Coast. We travel through the wilderness areas of Jervis Inlet, pass through Malibu Rapids into Princess Louisa Inlet and spend time ashore in the Provincial Park, right beside world famous Chatterbox Falls.
A EgmontB Vancouver BayC Brittain RiverD Patrick PointE Malibu RapidsF Princess Louisa Marine Park
Scheduled Tour duration: 5-hour day
- Depart the Backeddy Marina, Egmont at 10:30 am 16660 Backeddy Road, Egmont. It's not essential but we recommend that you overnight on the Sechelt Peninsula; 2 nights here is even better. Stay the night before and the night following your tour day.
- We're back by 3:30 pm.
- We schedule a stop in Princess Louisa Inlet with free time ashore at the Marine Park so you can take the sort walk out to Chatterbox Falls.
- We recommend you make arrangements to bring a lunch or light refreshments.
- Dress sensibly for the day. Look at the weather. A light jacket is never wrong. Casual shoes are ok, no need for anything like hiking boots but dress shoes or heels are not a good idea.
Price per person including tax:
- Adults $149.00 (141.91 + 7.09 gst)
- Youth (under 12) $ 99.00 (94.29 + 4.71 gst)