Come and enjoy with us the "Durazno" Enduro Trail, located on the Foothills of the Andes.
A rich and naturally beautiful uphill followed by a manmade Enduro downhill is waiting for You!
|Vertical Drop||600 m|
|Season / Month||All Year|
|No. Clients Max/Min||2 / 3|
|Location||Santiago - Andes Foot Hills|
|Equipment||Enduro Bike, Enduro Helmet, Knee and Ellbow Protection, Backpack with Water Bladder, Gloves|
With the transport provided by us, we pick you up from your hotel between 08:00-08:30am and drive up to the start of the Andes Mountains right on the edge of Santiago. After gearing up we invite you to an Instruction on the Bikes and Riding techniques as well as a quick stretching. The uphill takes one hour and runs through beautiful Chilean bushland in the neighboring Mountains of Santiago. Its common to find wild horses, a variety of native birds like the "Carpenter" and Kaktus which reach up to 4m. On top there is time to relax, photoshoot and refuel the batteries with a tasty lunch pack. After lunch we head down the man made Enduro Trail called "El Durazno", consisting out of single trail, burms, corners and some little jumps.
Optional original Chilean BBQ
Thank you EcoChile.Adventures Team
- Mountain Bike Level - Technical 2
- Level 2 - Intermediate Likes to ride his bike on dirt roads and trails, often venturing downs but his mountain bike experience is limited.
- Mountain Bike Level - Physical 3
- Level 2 - Intermediate Practicing sports at least one time a week and resist physical activity for at least 2 hours.
- Mountain Bike Level - Physical 4
- GEAR Enduro Rides
- Enduro Mountain Bike Enduro Helmet Backpack with Water Bladder Elbow and Knee Protection Gloves
A Pick UpB Way to FreewayC Way to La DehesaD Getting to La DehesaE La DehesaF Entry Huinganal
Itenery "El Durazno" Enduro
|8:30:00||Meeting / Getting together||0:30:00|
|9:00:00||Drive to the Trail||0:45:00|
|11:15:00||Lunch in pristin Nature||0:30:00|
|11:45:00||Downhill - Durazno||0:30:00|
|12:15:00||Arrive at car / gear down||0:30:00|
|12:45:00||Drive back to town / meeting point||0:45:00|
|13:30:00||Finish of the tour|