This 8 hour private, guided hike will take you on the trails around the San Ignacio Valley that most people do not have time to see. The trails taken will be customized to you and will depend on your hiking skill level and how much up and down you can manage.
Feel yourself relaxing and letting go of all your perceived stress as you commune with the calm and peaceful energy of your surroundings, walking silently through the San Ignacio Ejido and listening to the earth breathe in and out.
If you are looking for a complete and private TRIP package with all hotels, tours, transfers, train tickets and of course best logistics, then please visit our sister company Amigo Trails.
Your guide will take you on a full day hike today in the Creel area. He'll first meet with you to discuss your abilities and then he'll choose a trail based on your abilities.
- Hiking Guide
- Meals (be sure to bring food with you, or include one of our Add-On box lunches during the booking process)
- Any personal items
- Travel Insurance
- Raramuri toll booth fees that are paid directly to the Indians should you cross onto their lands near one of their toll booths (you can include this if you like during the booking process)
Good To Know:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- We recommend you bring a bottle of water and a snack
- Bring small change or small bills so you can purchase hand-made crafts and souvenirs from the Raramuri people.
- Please bring sunblock and a hat as you will be above 7,000 feet and one burns easily this high up
- Please note that this private hike has a base price for 2 people. If you do not have 2 people in your traveling party, you will simply pay the base rate that is listed on the overview tab.
- Please see our Cancellation Policy before booking.