A whole week of One to One Lessons of 4 hours a day!
By far the QUICKEST & MOST COMPREHENSIVE way to learn kitesurfing
You can choose this option for any of our levels: Beginner, Improver or Progression
- 6 Potential Days Private Coaching – as long as there’s wind, or you have the energy! You get up to 6 hours a day – enough for even the most hardcore!
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Private room but staying with the other students in our large High Flyers House. Perfect situation on the edge of the Old Town but seconds away from all the restaurants and bars, Complete with terrace and castle views.
- Breakfast – Home-baked bread, cereals, muesli.
- 2 Guided Stand up Paddle sessions. For any non wind days
- Transport – We get you kitted up and take you to and from the beach every day.
- Video review sessions to really analyse your kiting style and improve every day
- FREE use of Stand Up Paddle boards and other sports equipment for non-wind days, or in mornings before kiting to keep you fit and active!
- Insurance – Full liability insurance.
- IKO Certification showing your kiting level, needed for hiring kit, or continuing your lessons, elsewhere.
- All this, AND High Flyers' legendary home-made cakes!
With your own dedicated instructor for the whole week, we choose the best times to go kiting each day
We've seen that our Private Camps guarantee a much faster learning curve than group lessons. In fact it more than halves the time it takes to get riding. Meaning way more time on the kite and way less cost in the long run.
Long days at the beach mean you can take breaks when you need to without feeling like you're wasting time / money. Believe me you will need breaks now and again!
This camp generally runs from Sat-Sat, but if this is not convenient for you please email us and we'll do our best to change the starting day for you.
Would you like to come for more than one week? No problem, you can come for as long as you like! And you get the second week at a 20% discount