Starting in Ain Samia, one of the most beautiful areas in the West Bank, this hike will span 10.5 kilometers and take you through some of Palestine's most remarkable valleys.
Ain Samia, which is located on the eastern plains of Kafr Malek, is the strongest and purest water source in the governorate. The area is rich with springs and water systems, with many ruins of aquaducts from centuries ago.
While this hike is challenging, it also offers splendid views and landscapes.
- Length: 10.5 km
- Duration: 4 - 5 hours
- Category: Difficult
What to bring:
- Lightweight walking boots
- Walking poles
- At least 3-4 liters of water and snacks/ lunch for the walk
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Your camera
What is included:
- An experienced local hiking guide
- Transportation from Beit Sahour and back
- Lunch at Auja Bedouin community
- Beit Sahour Meeting point: in front of the Beit Sahour Municipality building
- Meeting time: 08:00
- Approximate returning time: 17:00
More information: http://masaribrahim.ps/en/masar-the-path/nablus/ain-samia-to-auja